Friday 23 March 2012

communion sessions | Amy Holford - Sunflower.




This is the first piece of video/editing work I've done in a couple of year, I've been planning on shooting some stuff for a while now but never actually got round to doing anything. But I jumped at the opportunity of recording this acoustic session when a good friend of mine, James Hall, asked me to do so, as he could only provide sound recording equipment. To think that it's taken me hours to edit a four minute clip is crazy, so have a look and any feedback would be hugely appreciated.


Amy Holford is playing at the Head of Steam this Sunday night (25.03.12). Very talented young lady, beautiful voice so she's well worth a listen, check out her Facebook page for further information... http://www.facebook.com/amyholfordsinger


 



No comments:

Post a Comment